Articulation for the Licensed Practical Nurse
All correspondence (transcripts, references, applications) and questions should be directed to:
- A licensed practical nurse may apply to Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing, which offers a diploma in nursing, and an Associate of Applied Science in Health Sciences from Saint Peter's College.
- Applicants are required to complete at least four semesters of study at Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing in order to become eligible for our diploma.
- An interview with a member of the Admissions Committee is required.
- Transfer of college credits will be awarded based on the similarity in content to St. Peter's College course descriptions. Grades of "C" or "2.0" or better may be transferred and applied only to the Holy Name Medical Center School of Nursing program. No more than nine college credits may be transferred for the A.A.S. degree.
- LPN applicants will be required to take a transition seminar to assist in orientation to the program.
- Acceptance into the LPN to RN program is based on limited availability.
Admissions Office - School of Nursing
690 Teaneck Rd., Teaneck, NJ 07666
"Once you go down there you get hooked" says Dr. David Butler. Dr. Butler is a 20 year volunteer of Hôpital Sacré Coeur in Haiti, doctor of Holy Name Medical Center in Teaneck, NJ, and President of
The Crudem Foundation.