- Use the nursing process to give direct care to individuals and groups of patients with any type of well-defined
health-deviation self-care requisite.
- Develop and implement a short range teaching plan forindividuals and groups of patients using the teachinglearning process.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of nursing care in meeting the therapeutic self-care requisites of patients across the lifespan.
- Coordinate the care of individuals and groups of patients with health deviation or self-care requisites, and meet their
therapeutic self-care demands
- Maintain effective communication with patients, families and the healthcare team.
- Make legal and ethical decisions in caring for individuals and groups of patients of any age.
- Act as liaison for individuals and groups of patients within structured healthcare settings.
- Use the established organizational hierarchy to problemsolve within the structured healthcare setting.
- Actively participate in maintaining and remaining accountable for personal and professional conduct and growth.
- Abide by the code of ethics, which has been clarified and interpreted by a comprehensive self-governing organization of practitioners.
RN Class Schedule (only day program)
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (starting August 24, 2015)