The Vanguard of Clinical Education
The Institute for Simulation Learning at Holy Name Medical Center represents the leading edge in clinical education by offering an authentic, immersive environment for healthcare professionals to develop safe, innovative and compassionate approaches to patient care.
- Cultivate competent, confident and ethical practitioners
- Assure the safety of our patients and staff
- Minimize risk and medical error
- Maintain accountability to our patients and community by best utilizing available resources
- Distinguish our Medical Center as a foremost provider of quality care
- Extend the educational reach of the Institute beyond Holy Name Medical Center to regional healthcare practitioners and members of the community
Contact Institute for Simulation Learning at Holy Name Medical Center:
Simulation learning is the process of recreating real life medical scenarios for training purposes - to increase patient safety and help save lives.