The Heart Health Assessment is a screening tool used to determine your risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
The assessment includes:
The fee for a Heart Health Assessment is $75.00.
- Review of medical and heart disease history
- Review of lifestyle and tobacco use
- Lipid profile and glucose levels (blood tests)
- Screening for pre-diabetes, pre-hypertension and metabolic syndrome
- Measurement of blood pressure, heart rate and body mass index
- Consultation to review results and answer questions
To schedule a Heart Health Assessment, please call 877-Holy-Name (465-9626).
At Holy Name, our cardiovascular services are nationally recognized and feature revolutionary technology, including a state-of-the-art cardiac cath lab, and board- certified cardiologists.