The Institute for Clinical Research at Holy Name Medical Center provides investigators, facilities, and services for sponsoring agencies that seek to advance patient care through clinical research. We conduct high-quality clinical trials to test new medications, devices, diagnostic modalities and treatment protocols. Because of our size and scope, we can offer sponsors high-quality data and accruals more expeditiously and efficiently than academic clinical research centers.
The Institute for Clinical Research is currently conducting both inpatient and outpatient phase I-IV studies in multiple therapeutic areas in a state-of-the-art facility that meets regulatory and industry standards. Our facility includes a waiting area for study patients, patient examination rooms, investigator's office, a laboratory area, a conference room, private rooms for monitors, space for administrators and coordinators, and storage space for regulatory documents and study records. Our drug/device storage area was specially built to meet FDA requirements, industry standards, and regulatory guidelines.
- A single point of contact for budgets, contracts, and regulatory and patient recruitment issues.
- Centralized processing of all aspects of clinical trials, including identifying diligent, well-trained investigators; recruiting, enrolling, and retaining study subjects; planning protocol strategies; and preparing and submitting regulatory documents.
- A database of active and potential investigators that can match your needs with an appropriate physician(s).
- A swift investigator selection and enrollment process.
- A large electronic patient database from which we can enroll an adequate number of study patients to meet your needs, accomplished with database searches, central advertisements, and screening.
- Coordination through a research director with extensive experience in administration and clinical research.
- An experienced research team that includes a medical director, several certified clinical research coordinators, administrators, and support staff.
- A dedication to meeting sponsors' expectations and to fulfilling the research needs of investigators, patients, and sponsoring agencies.
- Access to a medical staff of several hundred board-certified physicians in all the major medical and surgical specialties.
- Investigators with a vast experience in conducting government and industry-sponsored research.
- Support from highly skilled advanced practice nurses, registered nurses, licensed technologists in all fields, dedicated ancillary and support staffs.
- An administration that is committed to advancing medical and scientific knowledge.