The Regional Dialysis Center's team of board-certified nephrologists, nurses, social workers, and dietitians encourage patients to keep active, maintain independence, and focus on a positive future.
The program is modeled after the Life Options Rehabilitation Advisory Council's "Five Es":
Regional Dialysis Center Leadership
- Encouragement - Patients partner with healthcare professionals to take control of their lives and maintain a sense of purpose
- Education - Patients learn about their illness and its treatment, in an effort to better manage it
- Exercise - Patients stay fit to gain more energy and improve their general health and outlook
- Employment - Patients can take advantage of flexible dialysis scheduling to support employment, which affords self-esteem, a sense of identity and accomplishment, independence, a social outlet and a higher standard of living
- Evaluation - Patients and staff participate in data collection and ongoing monitoring to improve patient care
Robert S. Rigolosi, MD, Medical Director
For more information or an appointment call 201-833-3225.