Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC)
CMSC's Mission is:
For more information, please visit www.mscare.org.
- Stimulating and facilitating research in the field of multiple sclerosis
- Developing vehicles to share information and knowledge among CMSC members and the health care community, for the benefit of those affected by MS
- Developing and implementing mechanisms to influence health care delivery
- Partnering with other organizations to accomplish the above
International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (IOMSN)
The IOMSN's mission is:
The ultimate goal of the IOMSN is to improve the lives of all those persons affected by multiple sclerosis through the provision of appropriate healthcare services.
For more information, please visit www.iomsn.org.
- The establishment and perpetuation of a specialized branch of nursing in multiple sclerosis
- To establish standards of nursing care in multiple sclerosis; to support multiple sclerosis nursing research
- To educate the health care community about multiple sclerosis; and to disseminate this knowledge throughout the world
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS)
The NMSS's mission is to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis, a chronic, often progressive and disabling disease of the central nervous system. The Society funds more MS research, offers more services for people with MS, and provides more professional education programs than any other MS organization in the world.
For more information, please visit www.nationalmssociety.org/njb.
United Spinal Association
Known as Eastern Paralyzed Veterans Association for over 57 years, the United Spinal Association serves veterans with spinal cord injury or disease. Today, they are pleased to announce that the scope of their mission has broadened and will now include all Americans with Spinal Cord Impairment. We will continue to serve our veteran members, while striving to assist a larger community of disabled children and adults.
For more information, please visit www.unitedspinal.org.