The Holy Name MS Center is one of the few certified multiple sclerosis centers in the tri-state area, and the only certified facility in Bergen County. The Center offers multiple sclerosis patients from New Jersey and surrounding areas a place where all their MS treatments needs can be met in one location.
The objectives of the MS Center are to:
Hours of Operation:
- Diagnose and/or confirm the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis
- Provide medical treatment management for MS symptoms
- Promote mobility for disabled patients
- Minimize secondary complications
- Help patients maximize independence
- Assist patients and families in coping with the psychologicalimplications of chronic disease
- Encourage patients and families to become part of the rehabilitation process
- Give patients the opportunity to participate in clinical research protocols for relapsing and progressive MS
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.