If you wake up feeling like you never went to bed or you are consistently groggy during the day, you may have a sleep or breathing disorder.
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to consider a sleep evaluation at the Sleep Center at Holy Name Medical Center.
- Am I sleepy during the day?
- Does my bed partner tell me I snore loudly?
- Am I restless at night?
- Do I feel a tingling or strange sensation in my legs while in bed?
- Do I walk in my sleep?
- Am I confused when I wake up?
- Do I have difficulty getting going when I wake up?
- Do I have trouble falling and staying asleep on a regular basis?
- Do I have morning headaches?
- Do I experience impotence?
To find out more, call 201-833-7260.