Your snoring may be a symptom of a sleep disorder that could cause health problems such as high blood pressure, heart disease, depression and stroke.
If you have answered yes to any one of these questions, you might not be sleeping as well as you think you are.
- Fall asleep or feel sleepy during dinner, while entertaining friends, at work or while driving?
- Snore loudly at night?
- Have morning headaches?
- Have trouble concentrating?
- Have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Have a creepy, crawly, tingly or burning feeling in your legs at night?
- Wake up in the middle of the night with heartburn?
- Feel anxious or depressed at times?
For more information about sleep disorders or to schedule a sleep evaluation, call 201-833-7260.